Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Prettie Wednesday

Two weeks ago, Jessie challenged us to make a
card that SPARKLES! So, here is my sparkly card! I used the Trim the Tree Sophia, which is the November Stamp of the Month Club stamp from Paper Pretties. (You have until October 31st to sign up for the club if you want her now!) I put glue all over Trim the Tree Sophia's dress and dunked her in Dazzling Diamonds glitter. Then I used green stickles for her waist band and bow. The ornament is Christmas Stickles. As if that wasn't enough sparkles, I ran a piece of Kiwi Kiss through my Xyron and poured Dazzling Diamonds on the sticky side. The strip of red glitter was made using a piece of sticky strip. This card is VERY sparkly in real life, so I hope Danielle was wearing sunglasses when she opened it! LOL Be sure to see what the other Prettie Girls created for their card that sparkles! Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Trim the Tree Sophia (Paper Pretties), All Holidays (SU); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black (SU), white (Georgia-Pacific); Accessories- Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Christmas Red Stickles, green Stickles, scallop border punch (SU); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

11 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Sooo sweet, and I LOVE all of the sparkle!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Wow! So beautiful and sparkling!!! Awesome challenge card!

Kimberly Crawford said...

darling!!!!!!! the sparkle is a perfect touch!!!

Tiffany said...

How pretty & I love all the sparkle!

Genevieve said...

I just love all the sparkle! I think glitter is just a must for Christmas cards!

Catherine said...

she sure is sparkly and she's adorable, can't wait to get her in the mail :)

Jillabella said...

ok I just adore this card!!!! Nothing says xmas more than tons of glittah!!! love it! Hope you're having a blast on the cruise. xoxo

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

WOW! You sure nailed the sparkle challenge!LOL! Love all the sparkle on your card!

Jackie Pedro said...

Love all the sparkle, Charmaine! Great card!!

Jodi Collins said...

WOW Charmaine! This is just pure, glittery FABULOUSNESS!! LOVE this!!!

Donna Baker said...

sweeeet! I love all the sparkle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails