Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Prettie Wednesday

Two weeks ago, Danielle challenged us to make a card with some kind of fancy fold. I chose to make a Z fold card. I haven't made one of these in a while. I used the Falling For You set from Paper Pretties. I also tried to stick in some news toys that I've acquired lately. . .the Pumpkin Harvest Cuttlebug folder and the Marvy Uchida Maple Leaf punch. The leaf was awfully big for the image, so I thought maybe putting the sentiment on it would make it look not quite so big. LOL I hope Jodi likes it! Be sure and check out what the rest of the Prettie Girls have come up with for this challenge! Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Falling For You (Paper Pretties); Paper- Bo Bunny Press, Really Rust, Kiwi Kiss (SU), mustard (The Paper Company), Dark Chocolate (PTI); Ink- Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko); Accessories- Copics, Maple Leaf punch (Marvy Uchida), Harvest Pumpkin Cuttlebug folder (Provocraft), Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain (SU); Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

17 comments:

Adorebynat said...

Always enjoying looking at your cards.
I nominated you for "I Love Your Blog" More info go here: Adore By Nat

Unknown said...

Oh how pretty! That leaf punch is awesome and I love that embossing folder!! Very pretty card! :)

Unknown said...

Great colors!

Jackie Pedro said...

Great card, Charmaine! The embossing adds so much and I love the colors!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so cute Charmaine, I love it!!

Barbara Schram said...

Perfect way to display the sentiment, Charmaine! Wonderful card! Love that new cuttlebug folder!

Lorie said...

Oh, geeze...this is so cute! I love that leaf!

Beate said...

Fantastic fall card! I love the texture and of course your fantastic coloring.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs and smiles

Catherine said...

oh i love everything about this card, from the fold, PP, punch leaf, embossing background and your image... LOVE IT!!!!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!! I love that leaf!!

Donna Baker said...

how fun! I don't think I've ever made this z fold card, cute with the big leaf on it

Rose Ann said...

I love your Z-fold, Charmaine!! Your embossing, big leaf, pretty papers, and fabulous coloring make for such a sweet fall card!! Love it!!

Danielle L. said...

Oh, this is so very lovely! I'm sure Jodi is going to love it!

Deborah said...

Way cool this Z fold is Charmaine! Love the image and your CB folder! Hugs to you and the bugs! Deb

Pauline said...

Lovely card, love the stamp too :o)

Jodi Collins said...

Oh Charmaine!! I am SO excited that this is coming to me!!! Totally GORGEOUS my friend! LOVE the Z fold, the cb background and that dp! Not to mention your AWESOME coloring!! WOWSA!!!

Heather said...

How striking- I like how you combined the patterned and textured paper/ cardstock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails