Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Prettie Wednesday

Two weeks ago, Jessie challenged us to find something that inspired us and create a card from that. I actually found a couple of things that I thought were adorable Christmas items. I just LOVE polka dots, so these two inspiration pieces are definitely something that you might find in my home. That hair bow would look adorable in Savannah's hair! About that stamp. . .that's the Stamp of the Month Club stamp for November from Paper Pretties, Trim the Tree Sophia! Isn't she adorable? If you have to have her NOW, sign up for the Stamp of the Month Club, otherwise, you'll have to wait until December. Make sure you stop and see what the rest of the Prettie Girls (in my sidebar) have been inspired to create today!


Don't forget that tonight is our Prettie Pajama Party starting at 8pmEST in the Paper Pretties' Forum! We'd LOVE to see you there. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamp- Trim the Tree Sophia (Paper Pretties); Paper- Christmas Glitter Stack (DCWV), Pure Poppy (PTI), Wild Wasabi (SU); Accessories- wide Real Red grosgrain (SU), Copic markers, Poinsetta Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest), paper piercer, Liquid Pearls, Stardust Stickles; Finished card measures 4.25" square

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very sweet card!! I love the Sophia image and I think she looks a lot like Savannah! TFS

Alex said...

What a cute card Charmaine - and I love polka dots too so your inspiration pieces are fabulous!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so cute, Charmaine!

Jillabella said...

too cute!!! I just the inspiration pieces, the colors and the dots are just perfect for Sophia!!! xoxo

Donna Baker said...

how sweet! I love this Sophia & your card, I agree that bow would look great in Savannah's hair *wink*

Catherine said...

too cute, Charmaine!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Just darling Charmaine!! Love Sophia...she's precious!!

Missy said...

She is just so cute. I love it. I love the cute Sophie images. Such great adversity. I am so going to have to pick me up one. TFS!!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Charmaine!! LOVE these colors!! Awesome inspiration!

Beate said...

Fantastic card, Charmaine! Love the layout, love the paper and of course your coloring!
Big cyber hugs!

Unknown said...

Oh so beautiful!! Great inspiration too! :)

Holly Young said...

super adorable image! I love your coloring. You did so great at making her shadow!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome inspiration, and awesome card!!

Danielle L. said...

Oh very cute Charmaine! Love the colors and the polka dots!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails