Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Embossed Verve

This month's Project Parade Challenge over on the Verve blog is to use Embossing on your creation. . .either wet or dry! It's no secret that I'm a BIG fan of embossing. . .especially dry embossing with all of those Cuttlebug folders that make it so easy. For my card I used the Forever Friends Cuttlebug folder and added some Dazzling Diamonds to the flowers for some sparkle. The sentiment is from the Floral Whimsy set.

If you'd like to be the winner of $15 in Verve Bucks, post a link to your creation on THIS POST by October 24th at noon! A random winner will be drawn on October 25th. Can't wait to see your creations! The Verve Divas will be posting their embossed creations on the Verve Blog until the 24th, so be sure to stop by and see them! Have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Floral Whimsy (Verve Stamps); Paper- Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black (SU); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine); Accessories- black embossing powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU), Forever Friends Cuttlebug folder (Provocraft), circle punch, black satin ribbon (May Arts); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

20 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw this on the other blog and thought it was so neat!!! :) Again...LOVE...LOVE...LOVE YOUR BLOG!

~amy~ said...

Stunning card Charmaine..The kiwi just pops off of the black!

Amy said...

I love this Charmaine! I like how you tied the bow on...I'll have to try that!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful card! Very soft and elegant looking. Nice job!!!

Have a great day.

Linda said...

This is one of the embossing folders I really want!!!

My hubby was in the 'Burgh this weekend...had to go to a funeral, unfortunately. We'll be there for Christmas, but not long, since we're leaving the kids at grandma's and heading to SC to try and find a house to buy....

Allison said...

This is stunning. I love the dazzling diamonds you added.

Jackie Pedro said...

Simple, but soooo beautiful! Love it, Charmaine!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Beautiful! I love that folder! The stamp fits so perfectly!

Beate said...

Oh Wow! It looks amazing! I love it!
Hugs and smiles

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous Charmaine!!

Nancy said...

I love that folder. Like the bling you added.

Catherine said...

i want this folder and the sentiment...i love it :)

Deborah said...

Simply lovely Charmaine! Love that CB folder! Hugs to you and the bugs! Deb

Unknown said...

Oh I've never seen that folder - great image and beautiful card! :)

Anthonette said...

This is so darn gorgeous! The dazzling diamonds makes it pop.

Janine said...

I really like this CB folder. Lovely job!!

Erum Tasneem said...

the bow placement is TOO GOOD! Love this simple yet elegant card!

Brenna said...

The embossing looks amazing.

Bethany Paull said...

My jaw just dropped when I saw this. So sophisticated!

Rose Ann said...

I love the Kiwi and Black!! Your embossing and sparkle is gorgeous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails