Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm Back!

Just wanted to let you all know I'm back from the cruise! I'm trying to get back into the schedule of daily life here at home and sort through all my pictures. I have lots of pictures to share with you, but I thought I'd at least post a couple today and say hello and THANK YOU for stopping by while I was gone. I had such a wonderful time and met so many wonderful people! It was all very exciting. Can't wait to share it all with you!


The first picture here is the view from the beach in Labadee, Haiti. . .our first stop. Isn't that an incredible view? We had to tender in from the ship. I thought the view of the ship from the beach was amazing though. The second picture is of me in Cozumel, Mexico. The weather was absolutely gorgeous! Very hot, but gorgeous! I LOVE how bright the sky looked in this picture. I hope you all had a wonderful week! As soon as I get my pictures organized, I'll be posting them for you to see! Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome home, my friend! I can't wait to hear all about the trip. We want details!!!! :-)

Catherine said...

You're right, that's one gorgeous view. Welcome back :)

Missy said...

TFS!!! I am so envious. I would love to be able to go on a cruise like that. How exciting. You look great and so happy. Glad you had fun and we are impatiently waiting more details hehehe

Shannan Teubner said...

YAY I'm so glad you're back! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures, these are gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Charmaine!!! You look so great in that photo! We had such a great trip too! I hope they do it again! And it was so great to meet you, you are amazing! Rhonda talked about you and the ribbon all the way home! That was super sweet! I hope to do some blogging too when I get home from work tonight!

Donna Baker said...

yea! welcome back - you look smashing in that picture (now you have a good one to replace your outdated one *wink*) look forward to hearing more about your trip & seeing more pics! still wishing I I had just gone...

Pam Speidel said...

Hi Charmaine! This is such a beautiful photo of you in Cozumel. I'm anxious to hear all about your cruise! Welcome back, Pam :)

Denise Marzec said...

Welcome home!! Gorgeous view, gorgeous blue skies, and that is such a pretty picture of you.

...I'll bet you had a blast, but I'll bet you loved giving your family a big ole hug too. :)

Deborah said...

You look relaxed and beautiful! Hugs to you and welcome back! Deb

Michele Kovack said...

Breathtaking view!!!Glad you are back and had a great time! Share soon!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Welcome Back. The sky is gorgeous and I love those shade huts. You look like you had a blast.

Anonymous said...

So jealous!!! Gina k is posting pics too!! So jealous!! Looks like it was fun :)

Bethany Paull said...

I'm so glad you got to go on the trip and had a nice time. Can't wait to see more pics.

Latisha said...

I didn't know you went on the cruise! How fun! What a trip! Can't wait to here all about it!!

Alex said...

Wecome home Charmaine - I had no idea you were on a cruise too - I just got back myself!! It is too too fun, isn't it?! Can't wait to hear all about it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't wait to see more pictures! Good to have you back, Charmaine! Were you close to the Dominican Republic border? My son flew into Port au Prince on a medical trip, but I don't think it was quite like this! This looks beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails