Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blue Christmas

I know it's not even Halloween yet and I'm using Christmas stamps, but I can't help it! LOL I haven't stamped with a Changito stamp in a long while, so I thought I'd ink up this little cutie! This is Cocoa Changito and Blue Christmas sentiment by Stampendous. You can find both of these as well as the paper and ribbon at Stamper's Dream. I watercolored the image with an Aquapainter, which is something else I haven't done in a while. I forgot how much I love to watercolor. It's quick, and you don't have to "get all the spots". :) Next time you need to finish your cards quick and they need some coloring. . .turn to watercolor. It's such a nice and easy fix! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Cocoa Changito, Blue Christmas (Stampendous); Paper- Homespun Collection (Memory Box), Night of Navy (SU), white (Georgia-Pacific); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Bordering Blue (SU); Accessories- brads (Making Memories), ribbon (May Arts), paper piercer, corner rounder,ticket corner punch (SU), Aquapainter; Finished card measures 4.25" square

9 comments:

Kimberly Crawford said...

absolutely darling!!! it gave me a big smile!!

Unknown said...

Awwwww.....I adore what you've done with this little Changito! The blue colors are perfect for him AND the sentiment! Great job, my friend! :-)

Beate said...

That is so stinking cute! Love it!
This will be me if we move up North next summer. I am still hoping for another assignment in the South.
Hugs and grins

Unknown said...

He's adorable!! :) So cute - love the blue!!

Alex said...

This is too stinkin' adorable, it totally made me smile this morning! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tiffany said...

Oh, this is so cute! I love it!!!

Rose Ann said...

So, so cute, Charmaine!! This will be us very soon...lol!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Charmaine, that image is adorable!!

Danielle L. said...

Oh, he is so darling as is the card! The watercoloring is fabulous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails