Sunday, October 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I just love this little snowman. In fact, I love these Cute Christmas Die Cut Sentiments from Flower Soft. They make it so easy when you don't have time to decide on stamps and stamp! All you do is punch it out, add some Flower Soft if you like, and then pop it onto a card...easy peasy! I added some Polar White Flower Soft to the little snowman. I never thought I'd say "I don't feel like stamping", but sometimes I just don't have time to look through all my stamps and decide what I want to use. It's nice to have an option like this.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your weekend has been wonderful! SUPPLIES USED: Cute Christmas Die Cut Sentiment, Polar White Flower Soft (Flower Soft), Certainly Celery twill (SU), Krafty Kutz (Fancy Pants Designs); Finished card measures 4.25" square

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! and a good idea for quick Xmas cards!!

Beate said...

Girl, that is so stinking cute! I LOVE it!
Hugs and smiles

Danni said...

So sweet!!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwwww, this is ADORABLE!!

Mia said...

This card is super cute! TFS!!! :-)

Janine said...

How cute is he!! Nicely done!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails