Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Prettie Wednesday

It's time for another Pretties challenge. This week's challenge comes from Julie and it is to use a clean and simple layout. Clean and simple layouts are my favorite! This is one that I use A LOT!

I used one of the new sets to be released this weekend at the release party! It's called Bubble Time. I used my Labels Nine Nestabilities to cut out the image and then colored with Copic and Stampin Up markers.

We'd LOVE to see what you create! How to Enter: make a card using any Paper Pretties stamp set(s) you have and clean and simple layout. Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges album and use keyword PWC75.

Now, hop on over to Jana to see what she's created using today's color combo! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

love it Charmaine

Heather said...

This is absolutely perfect! I love it!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Charlie!! LOVE those big pink dots - totally wonderful!! :)

christie said...

Totally cute Charlie! Love those big polkadots!!!

Jana Weaver said...

LOVE it!! the polka dots are perfect with this set....and your coloring is perfect!

Jackie said...

This is just too cute! I SO want to be here right now....lol

Danni said...

LOVE this!! Oh so cute with the pink and polka dots!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails