Friday, October 9, 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge #101

Boy, Fridays are coming so quickly! It's a good thing, though! Time to check out the latest Weekend Sketch Challenge!


For my card, I decided to make a card for my sweet, sweet friend Shannan who's pretty sick right now. I hope it brings her some sunshine! I used the Wishing You set from Verve Stamps. I used some Kitchen Spice patterned paper from Bo Bunny (which is in the September 20th Key Ingredients at Taylored Expressions).



Head on over to see what Beate, Cambria, Jenn, Laurie, MaryJo and Sharon have created using this sketch. Thanks for stopping by and I hope your weekend is off to a great start! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Wishing You (Verve Stamps); Ink- Burnt Umber (Palette), Crushed Curry (SU); Paper-Kitchen Spice (Bo Bunny), Sunflower Medium (Prism); Accessories- buttons, twine; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

14 comments:

Mary Jo Albright said...

Such a beautiful card Charmaine. I'm sure it will bring a smile to Shannan's face.
Enjoy your weekend:)

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so beautiful, Charmaine...and I'm sure Shannan will love it!!

Danni said...

What a great card!!

Genevieve said...

Great card, Charmaine! I love your choice of patterned paper!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is GORGEOUS! What a GREAT weekend sketch!

Beate said...

Charmaine, I LOVE your card. I bet it will brighten your friends day!
It's beautiful, happy and bright.
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs and smiles

Christi Flores said...

This is fantastic Charmaine! Awesome sketch this week too! I think I might have to play along!! :)

Memories of Time said...

Gorgeous! Have a great weekend Charmaine!

Michele Kovack said...

Beautiful card!

Sharon Harnist said...

What a pretty get well sentiment, Charmaine -- I love these papers, they'd certainly brighten my day!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh WOW, is this BEAUTIFUL!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Warm, beautiful and charming Charmaine!! LOVE this beauty!

Marja Sch said...

Wow what a wonderful card. Love your colours. Hugs Marja

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Charmaine. Love the words, the BG paper, the button... TFS! Hope everything is going well with Baby. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails