Friday, October 30, 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge #104

Are Fridays coming fast for you? They sure are for me and I'm not sure that's a good thing. Babies grow too fast, kids just start school and then they're graduating already! LOL I just can't believe how fast the weeks are going!

It's time for another Weekend Sketch Challenge! For my card is used one of the newest releases from Verve, Christmas In the Air. Instead of using actual strips of paper, I used the swirling line image from the set as that part of the sketch. I used Berry Sorbet and Pure Poppy ink as well as Whisper White Craft. I added some bling to the centers of the snowflakes.


Be sure to stop and see what Beate, Cambria, Jenn, Laurie, Lori, Mary Jo and Sharon have created using this sketch. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Christmas in the Air (Verve Stamps); Ink- Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy (PTI), Whisper White Craft (SU); Paper- Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy (PTI); Accessories- circle and scallop circle punches (Marvy Uchida), Taylor's Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions), ribbon (Darice); Finished card measures 6"x 3"

9 comments:

Beate said...

Girl, you are a genius! Love how you used the stamped lines instead of strips of paper. You pushed me over the edge. I NEED that set.

Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles

Lori Craig said...

So, so cute! Love your pink snowflakes. :) I'm with you on the flying time. Your Halloween treats are super cute, too. :) hugs!

Sharon Harnist said...

So pretty, Charmaine -- love these colors together! Wonderful stamp set, too, I love the stamp lines you used! Hope you have a Happy Halloween!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So clever, creative and charming Charmaine!! Love your stamped lines!! And the colors are gorgeous!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

ACK! This is pure gorgeousness! Love it!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is just GORGEOUS, Charmaine!

Memories of Time said...

LOVE THIS!! I adore pink Christmas/winter cards! Awesbomb baby! Have a great weekend Charmaine!

Mary Jo Albright said...

Beautiful pink holiday card Charmaine. Lovin' it!
Have a wonderful weekend.

Jennifer Aviles said...

so, so sweet, Charmaine! I adore the pink with snowflakes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails