Friday, October 23, 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge #103

It's Friday and time for another Weekend Sketch Challenge! We'd love for you to play along! If you do, please use the keyword WSC103 when you upload to SCS.
For my card today, I'm giving you a peek of a new Verve set that will be released tonight! It's called O Christmas Tree. You can see more peeks of all of the new release sets on the Verve Blog. I colored the wreath using Copic markers. I added some gold glitter glue throughout the wreath. For the squares on either side of the focal image, I ran those through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder and then put gold glitter glue on each dot.


Be sure to stop and see what Beate, Cambria, Jenn, Laurie, Lori, Mary Jo and Sharon have created using this sketch. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- O Christmas Tree (Verve Stamps); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Burnt Umber (Palette); Paper- Christmas Magic (Fancy Pants Designs), Dark Chocolate (PTI); Accessories- gold glitter glue, Copic markers, brads (Making Memories), paper piercer, Chocolate Chip marker, organdy ribbon (Darice); Finished card measures 4.25" square

7 comments:

Beate said...

Charmaine, your card looks wonderful! LOVE it! I can't wait to see all the new Verve stamps. They look wonderful!
Have a great weekend sweet friend.
Hugs and smiles

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Charmaine!! I love your wreath and pretty papers!!

Danni said...

Gorgeous!!

Sharon Harnist said...

Gorgeous new wreath stamp, Charmaine -- love your card!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous babe! LOVE that wreath! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Beautiful wreath and such a pretty card!! :)

Janine said...

I think this card is gorgeous. The wreath is such a beauty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails