Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thankful

I was able to participate in the Limited Supplies Challenge this week, Simply "Fall"ing. The challenge was to create a card with no embellishments, meaning buttons, ribbon, brads, etc. You could use a diecut, punch or embossing folder, but the focus of the card had to be the stamped image. Oh, and it had to have a Fall theme. I used the Thankful Flourishes set from Our Craft Lounge for my card. I used the Flourished Frame Cuttlebug folder on the patterned paper, cut out the center with my craft knife and then sanded it to bring out the frame. I stamped the sentiment in the frame and then stamped and colored the flower image, cut it out and added it to the corner of the frame. Finally, I stamped and cut out the leaf image. When I think of a Fall theme, other than leaves and Halloween, I think of being thankful. THANK YOU for always stopping by! You always make my day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Thankful Flourishes (Our Craft Lounge); Ink- Whisper White Craft (SU), Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Ooh La La (My Mind's Eye), Ripe Avocado (PTI); Accessories- Flourished Frame Cuttlebug folder (Provocraft); Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oh Charmaine!! This is so elegant and beautiful!! Love the sanded embossing on that gorgeous dp!! And your flower is fantastic!! WOW!

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful card, I love this set, it's one of my favorites!

KyJeJe said...

A very beautiful card. Love the cut-out frame.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty Charmaine!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails