Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sweet Treats

Here's a cute little paint can filled with peppermints that I made using the Something Sweet Borders and Centers as well as the Holiday Demi Phrases from JustRite. The two demi phrases I used are "Warm Winter Wishes" and "From your Secret Santa". I love how you can interchange the different phrases to create your own message. This clear paint can was a can that some prima flowers came in, so it was nice to be able to re-purpose it!

You can find these and many other JustRite stamps at Stamper's Dream! Thanks for stopping by today! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Something Sweet Borders & Centers, Holiday Demi Phrases (JustRite Stampers); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Melon Mambo (SU); Paper- Melon Mambo (SU); Accessories- Crushed Curry marker (SU), Regal Rose grosgrain (SU), circle and scallop circle punches (Marvy Uchida)

5 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ADORABLE Charmaine! I'm waiting for my new Merry Little Christmas just rites but I LOVE these too and LOVe that it's pink! Great job on this!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Charmaine!!

Christi Flores said...

Girl this is fantastic!!!!

Alex said...

Charmaine, this is too too cute, girl!! I love the colors!!

I wanted to thank you for the sweet comments you left while I was ill - they really were very welcome and made me feel better just knowing that all my bloggin friends were thinking of me!! I am praying that your sweet little family of "oodabugs" does not get touched by this nasty illness! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tosha Leyendekker said...

CUTE!! Love your fun and vibrant colors!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails