Friday, October 30, 2009

Super Fast Treats

I just wanted to share with you my SUPER quick treats that I made for my daughters to take in to school for Halloween this year. Time really got away from me this year, not to mention I have a daughter in kindergarten and one in preschool, so I had to come up with double the treats! Being really short on time, I decided on these two ideas. For Arwen, I put a candy mix in little cello bags and tied them closed with "Frankenstein" or "Mummy" ribbon attached to a tag using the Witch Way to the Treats set from Just Rite Stampers. I got this set at Stamper's Dream. I think I found the ribbon in the Target dollar bin a couple of years ago. Stamping and punching these tags went very fast!


For Savannah, I decided to wrap these mini microwave popcorn bags in some Halloween paper and add a tag. We bought a box of the Act II "Halloween" popcorn at Sam's Club. The bags already had Halloween images on them, but I just couldn't send her in with plain bags, now could I? LOL The set I used is one of my FAVORITE Halloween sets...and it's especially perfect when you're short on time because there's no coloring involved! It's the Spooky Silhouettes set from GinaK Designs. I can't tell you how many times this set has saved me! LOL Plus, it's adorable! Every time I pull it out, it takes me a minute to decide on which image to use because I love them all! :)


Well, I hope I've given you some hope when you feel like there's no way you can create special treats when you're really short on time. I made up 20 of each of these in no time, and the girls got to help, which they LOVE! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails