Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thankful Thoughts

I LOVE little boxes and gift bags. I love to make them to give and I also love to receive them. Doesn't everybody? I used my Fancy Favor die from Stampin' Up to create this box. I love the decorative edge at the top of the box. I used the Thankful Flourishes set from Our Craft Lounge. I stamped and embossed the flower image on black cardstock, then cut it out and sprayed Iridescent Pearl Maya Mist on it. I added some Platinum Liquid Pearls to the center as well as around the small oval piece that the sentiment is on. Very simple, but very cute! Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you're having a fabulous weekend! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Thankful Flourishes (Our Craft Lounge); Paper- Trick or Treat (Fancy Pants Designs), True Black (PTI); Accessories- Irisdescent Pearl Maya Mist, Platinum Liquid Pearls, small oval punch, Fancy Favor die (SU), organdy ribbon (Darice)

2 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oooh! Lovin' these colors and your stunning flower Charmaine!! WOW!! What a beauty!!

Danni said...

This is wonderful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails