Friday, October 16, 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge #102

It's Friday and time for another Weekend Sketch Challenge! This week's sketch is a long card. I haven't made one of those in a while, so it was a nice change for me!

I used the Kindred Spirits set from Verve Stamps along with some Ooh La La paper from My Mind's Eye.



Be sure to stop and see what Beate, Cambria, Jenn, Laurie, Lori and Sharon have created using this sketch. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Kindred Spirits (Verve Stamps); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine), Bermuda Bay (SU); Paper- True Black (PTI), Ooh La La (My Mind's Eye); Accessories- Jumbo circle and Mega Scallop circle punches (Marvy Uchida), ribbon (Darice), brads (Making Memories); Finished card measures 3"x6"

9 comments:

Memories of Time said...

LOVE this! You always rock the sketches my friend. Have a great weekend!

Beate said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!
I LOVE your sample.

Have a great weekend sweet friend. Hugs and smiles

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Absolutely charming!!

Sharon Harnist said...

Beautiful card, Charmaine -- love the papers you used and those stamps are beautiful! Great job with the sketch (exactly how it's intended)!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, wow, Charmaine! I seriously LOVE this card! Gorgeousness!

Danni said...

So pretty! I really like the colors.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Charmaine!! I love the colors and that pretty detail on the sentiment!! :)

TexasGrammy said...

Lovin' these colors! Plus, the sentiment over-stamping is divine!

~Bev

Bethany Paull said...

So cool! I love the polka dots with the other patterns.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails