Thursday, October 4, 2007

Chocolate Bayou Sketch

I have been running behind on my challenges, so I thought I'd combine this week's Color Challenge and Sketch Challenge on SCS. I flipped the sketch challenge to fit the image I wanted to use. I just got these Stem Silhouettes through the last promotion by Stampin' UP! I am just loving this set too! I'm so glad I decided to get it! I wasn't going to sponge around the flowers on the main image, but I got a smudge of ink on the paper, so I HAD to! I really do love these colors together, and the sketch fit this image perfectly. Don't you just love when cards come together quickly? I know I do! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Stem Silhouettes; Paper- Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou, River Rock, Whisper White; Ink- Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou; Accessories- paper piercer, Chocolate Chip marker, double stitched ribbon in Blue Bayou.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the *tag* with the sentiment - how fun!!! This looks fantastic!

Jenn in GA said...

i just keep seeing more and more neat elements the longer i look at this card! i like the ribbon touches and the stamping of the image on the choc. chip...tfs!

Peggy Maier said...

Beautiful card - the colors are great together!

Julie Campbell said...

Charmaine! This is such a beautiful card! You're inspiring me! ... gotta go stamp NOW!

Diane Gilbert said...

Charmaine, what a wonderful card! So pretty!

Deborah said...

This card is just wonderful! I too adore the color combo! Deb

Melissa said...

Lovely and SO worth the wait!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card! I love that ribbon, it's one of my favorites.

My Paper World said...

Beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Just a very soothing, pretty card ! Great job Charmaine!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Pam Speidel said...

Another beautiful card Charmaine! I'm loving this color combo for sure!

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, this is beautiful!

Alex said...

This is beautiful Charmaine! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Donna Baker said...

great card! I love that color combo!

Abi said...

Hi Charmaine - I adore this card!. I've tagged you - visit my blog for details. Thanks!

Rose Ann said...

This is such a beautiful and elegant card! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails