Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Kitchen Sink

I was playing with my new Kitchen Sink Stamps set, 3 Step Daisy. I really love how you can create such depth and dimension because of the 3 step process. I can't wait to try different color combinations. I added some Martha Stewart Brownstone glitter in the centers of the flowers for some sparkle. Next I pulled out my spritzer tool to speckle the background a bit. I had a very short amount of time to make this card, so it's pretty simple. It is nice to know I can create something with this stamp set in less than 10 minutes though! It will come in handy for those spur of the moment gift sets that are always needed! :) As always, thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- 3 Step Daisy (Kitchen Sink Stamps); Ink- Red Brick, Pumpkin Pie, Gingerbread, Hint of Pesto, Jumbo Java, Tea Leaves (VersaMagic); Paper- Whisper White (Stampin' Up), Olive, Rust, Chocolate (DCWV); Accessories- Rust Organdy ribbon (Darice), Brownstone glitter (Martha Stewart), spritzer, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Ruby Red markers (Stampin Up).

17 comments:

Donna Baker said...

this is so pretty!!!

BarbK said...

That's a lovely card and I checked out Kitchen Sink Stamps. Oh no, another stamp company to support, but willingly so.

Kelly said...

Pretty - it looks painted. I like it!

Diane Gilbert said...

Charmaine this is BEAUTIFUL! I love those Daisy's, now I have to get me some! THANKS!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh..........that is totally GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

For having a short amount of time, this is gorgeous! I couldn't do this no matter how much time I had!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Jules said...

I love the multi-step flowers. Somebody is having fun with new stamps (in a sing-song voice)!!!! What a great sample! Have a great rest of the weekend! :) Julie

Anonymous said...

Gosh, this is really stunning, Charmaine I love how the flowers just pop off the page at you. The depth is really beautiful with the 3 steps. I'll have to check into these. Thanks so much!
barb

Nancy Riley said...

Gorgeous card, Charmaine! Looks like a watercolor painting on canvas ... beautiful!

Anonymous said...

OK, they are going to have to give you commission on sales of this set! I just ordered it because of your care (not that I'll ever be able to duplicate its beauty!!)...what a great set! Thanks for enabling us! hehe

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Charmaine - those stamps look like so much fun to play with!! :)

Heather said...

Beautiful!

Jillabella said...

Ok so I'm late on reading the latest blogs so I'm spending today catching up and my jaw hit the floor when I saw this card...THEN I read how fast you made it!!! It's gawgeous!!!!!!!! XOXO

Rose Ann said...

Wow...your card is gorgeous!! I just ordered my first KS stamps yesterday...and I didn't order this set. Shoot! ;)

Unknown said...

OK here I am delurking instead of working :-) I love this card and how it looks like a painting. And, i'm all for anything that is fast AND beautiful! Great job!

Dee Jackson said...

Oh Wow!! This is really gorgeous!! I love the colors.
Dee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails