Sunday, October 7, 2007

Stamping in Your Jammies!

Since joining the Design Team for Paper Pretties, I've gradually learned some of the other benefits of being a member of Paper Pretties! One of them is the monthly Stamping in Your Jammies event! It's just like Virtual Stamp Night at Splitcoaststampers, but it only lasts one night for three hours AND you have to complete and upload each challenge in the hour time limit given. There are winners chosen for each challenge and prizes given! It's A LOT of fun and if you don't have a huge chunk of time to play, you can just do the challenges that you have time for! If that sounds like fun to you, check out becoming a member! The last Stamping in Your Jammies was the first I participated in, and I had A LOT of fun! It was over before I knew it! The first card was for the color challenge. Oh, and I forgot to mention that you're limited to stamp images that have been featured in one of the Paper Pretties subscription boxes. So, if you're wondering why all three of my cards are Jammybella. . .that's why! :) The second card was for the Marble Challenge. I didn't have any marbles (you know, with little ones around), so I had to use Yogos fruit snacks in my plastic box with the reinkers! It worked rather well! :) The third card was for the sketch challenge. Thanks for visiting today and have a wonderful Sunday! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Jammybella, Studio G clear stamps, So Many Sayings; Paper- Kraft, Whisper White, DCWV aqua, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Glossy White, Certainly Celery, Basic Black; Ink- Palette in Noir, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Sahara Sand, Tempting Turquoise, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Bordering Blue; Accessories- paper piercer, Certainly Celery marker, blender pen, prima flower, rhinestone brad, white and guava grosgrain ribbon, small and large oval punches, ticket corner punch, photo corner punch, horizontal slot punch, Groovy Guava and Wild Wasabi reinkers.


16 comments:

Alli Miles said...

Your cards are awesome! I just love how you can show how one stamp can take on so many different looks. SIYJ sure was a fun night...I can hardly wait until the next.

Anonymous said...

Girl, I didn't know! Congratulations on being the design team!!!! You so deserve it! I am sooo excited for you! Hugs and grins!!!!
LOVE all your cards!!!

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, these are all just wonderful!! I think I'm starting to cave and going to have to get me a Bella or three!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

These are *all* adorable - and you did them under time constraints!! You are so talented!

Donna Baker said...

SO CUTE! seems like you had quite a night!

Rose Ann said...

Your cards are awesome, Charmaine! I don't think I would be up to that kind of a challenge...lol! I love that you made do with Yogos for the marbles. Way to go!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those challenges sound fun, I wish I had that kind of time. I love all your cards.

Sherrie said...

I missed your big announcement....way to go Charmaine! You are a perfect fit for Paper Pretties! Love this bella, I too, love to stamp in my jammies!

Diane Gilbert said...

All three are AWESOME!

Jules said...

Bellas are just the best! Sounds like a fun night of stamping! :) Julie

Alex said...

Those are adorable Charmaine!! You are going to add sooo much to that design team because you rock girl!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

what fun cards! great job with the challenges!!!

Michele Kovack said...

These are all so adorable! You are so funny using the yogos! That was really clever!

Jenn in GA said...

love these...esp. the second one. leave it to you NOT to let a little thing like not having marbles keep you from completing the challenge. love the color combo...smiles!

Kelly said...

Great cards!! I love them all!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

They're all just lovely. Jammybella is so adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails