I have been tagged a few times lately and have been very bad about keeping up with it. Here's one tag, and I'll have to find the others and post later! :)
I was tagged the other day by Julie at Stampin With Julie!! So here goes:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. You all know how much I LOVE Julie and love to visit her blog. If you haven't by now, you should go check it out!
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
1. I am the oldest of 6 children. . .my parents were each one of 10 children, so I come from a very large family!
2. Charmaine is actually my middle name. Patricia, which is my first name is a family name and my mother didn't think Charmaine Patricia sounded right. . .so I've always been called Charmaine.
3. My nickname, given to me by my grandma before I was born, is Charlie.
4. When I was little I dreamed of being a ballerina. Everything started off so well with dance lessons and performances and then I turned 16 and developed breasts and hips. . .so musical theater was the next best thing! :)
5. I did not get married until I was 29.
6. When a friend approached me the first time about stamping, my response was "oh no, not me. I don't do crafts!" Now she is my upline! LOL
7. When I drive in the car, I rarely EVER listen to music or the radio. I think it's because it's the only peace and quiet I get in a day!