Saturday, October 6, 2007

Family

This was for this week's Ways To Use It Challenge on Splitcoast, to use twill tape on your card. I never use twill and I don't know why. I have a lot of the really wide twill left since I never use it, so this was the perfect opportunity to use it! I stamped the leaf from Autumn Fest on the twill in Old Olive, Really Rust and River Rock. You can't really see it too much since there's not much of twill showing. I thought this sentiment would work well with the "seasonal" theme of the card since I don't have any "fall" sentiments. I think I may actually make up a bunch of these cards. I've been meaning to send recent pictures of the girls to family, but haven't gotten around to making cards to put them in! I just finished Savannah's thank yous for her birthday gifts yesterday. . .that is so unlike me. I usually have the thank you in the mail within a couple of days. This time it took a week! I better get moving before the baby comes! Yikes! Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Autumn Fest, That's Nice; Paper- Really Rust, Very Vanilla, DCWV Olive, Chocolate; Ink- Really Rust, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip; Accessories- paper piercer, Chocolate Chip marker, twill tape, hemp twine, Making Memories brads, sponge.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love that stamped twill!

Julie Campbell said...

What a great idea! Love it!

Melissa said...

Awesome Charmaine! I love the soft look of the stamped twill!

Diane Gilbert said...

What a beautiful fall card! I love that you stamped on the twill!

Christi Flores said...

Beautiful!

My Paper World said...

Stunning, the twill looks great, another beautiful card!

Deborah said...

Awesome card Charmaine! Deb

Anonymous said...

My daughter had a birthday party over a month ago and I still have not sent out thank-you's!

Great card!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. That stamped twill is perfect with this card and I love your layout and colors. TFS

Rose Ann said...

Your twill turned out beautiful, and I love your whole card! Great job with it!

Jill said...

I love the stamped twill! Fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails