Monday, October 22, 2007

FS37 TruCarMa

This was for yesterday's Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS, to CASE TruCarMa. If you haven't seen Carole's gallery, it is a MUST SEE! She has so many wonderful creations in there! I finally chose to CASE this card. As much as I LOVE those Doodle Factory images, I don't have any. (gasp!) So, I changed the stamp set and the colors of Carole's card to make mine. I used my new Piece of Cake stamp set from Papertrey Ink. Thanks for stopping by today! Hope your week is off to a great start!

For those of you who may be interested in getting Copic Markers in a way that's easier on your wallet, don't forget to check out Paper Pretties new Copic Color Club Subscription box! The subscriptions are starting now and the colors that you'll receive in each box are meant to build upon each other, so you'll want to start from the beginning! Be sure and check it out if you're interested! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Piece of Cake (Papertrey Ink); Paper- Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue (SU), pink, patterned paper (DCWV), Paper Accents Pearlized White cardstock (Verve Visual); Ink- VersaMagic in Pixie Pink, Aloe Vera and Sea Breeze; Accessories- Giga scallop circle punch, Mega circle punch, paper piercer, 1 3/8" circle punch, Quickie Glue pen, glitter, organdy ribbon (Darice).

15 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

How pretty, love the pink and blue color combo, so soft.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Charmaine! The colors are so pretty - great job with the new PTI stamps! :)

Shannan Teubner said...

Totally gorgeous!! I love it!

Melissa said...

Super cute!

Sherrie said...

very soft and sweet Charmaine! I gotta get playing with this set!

Anonymous said...

Great colors and layout, and love that PaperTrey set!

Jules said...

What a sweet card. Love looking at the new stamps! :) Julie

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

I love this set....you did an Awesome job with it!!!

Heather said...

I love how the cake turned out and adds to the soft feel of the card.

Michele Kovack said...

Wow what a beautiful card!

Melissa said...

I love the colours and the soft feel :)

Sherrie said...

Playing a little game of tag, I tagged you, feel free to play if you have time....

Tandra said...

Oooh this card looks like a soft flannel plaid!! I adore the cake!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love that layout!!!

Rose Ann said...

I love these soft and pretty colors! What a lovely card, Charmaine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails