Monday, October 1, 2007

Hallow-Boo!

The girls had a WONDERFUL time at HallowBoo yesterday! Savannah was just thrilled to ride the rides and trick-or-treat through Storybook Forest. Arwen loved any opportunity to get out of the stroller and walk! It was also nice that I didn't have to "switch out" too much of Savannah's candy. . .just a few peanut butter cups and other things that were processed in a facility that handles peanuts. She never even noticed! :) They both fell asleep on the ride home and even slept in today! Mommy just LOVED that because she had some extra time to herself! In case you can't read their shirts in the picture, I found these outfits at Walmart and couldn't leave them there. . .they were too cute! The picture on the shirt looks a little like "Bewitched" with the witch on the broom and it says "Witch and Famous". They were adorable! Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute. Last year was our first halloween with Jack's nut allergy. It is such a scary time of year with all the "goodies" that get added to their bags. I went around my neighborhood and delivered little safe treats for him in a ziplock with his name and a note to all my neighbors about his allergy. Everyone was so happy to help him have a safe holiday and he was thrilled to have a WHOLE bag full of candy that he knew was okay!!

Anonymous said...

They are ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable. Love how you dressed them up!
Hugs!

Julie Campbell said...

How cute are they!?! I love their little leggings! I'm glad you had a great time!

Alex said...

Charmaine, they are ADORABLE!! Your little girl with the pacifier, oh my, it makes me want another one because I just love them when they are soooo little! They are both beautiful little girls!! And, I would not have been able to pass those outfits up either - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

I LOVE their stockings! soo cute! drat it all I have boys! lol. Happy birthday little lady!!!

Jules said...

What cuties! My daughter turns five next month...sniff...sniff. It seems like once they go to school times flies so fast! My son is 8 now! Hope you are feeling well! :) Julie

Melissa said...

Hahaha! I love it - they are SO cute!

Anonymous said...

The girls are ADORABLE Charmaine!!

Unknown said...

Charmaine they are soooo cute!! Love those striped leggings! They look like they really had fun!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great picture, they are adorable.

Deborah said...

I love their tights! These two are so yummy! Enjoy! Deb

Donna Baker said...

nhow cute are they?! Hey, congrats on winning Julee's Mojo Monday contest!!!

Michele Kovack said...

Your girls are sooo darn cute! Love their HAlloweenie outfits!

Rose Ann said...

Awe...the girls are darling! I'm glad to hear you all had a wonderful time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails