Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Happy Mail!

I have received the BEST mail lately and haven't posted it! Shame on me! This first card came from Julie Desper at Need to Stamp. As much as I don't want to see summer go, this card REALLY got me in the mood for Fall. I just LOVE the sponging and the colors that Julie used. Check out Julie's blog to see her other adorable creations! Thanks, Julie, for making me smile!




The second card is from Kelley Herrick at Kelley's Craft Corner. Kelley wrote in the card that she wasn't too thrilled about his card, but I LOVE it! How happy and colorful! It really made me smile when I opened it! You can see more of Kelley's creations on her blog. . .you'll love them! Thank you so much, Kelley!




The third card I received is from Barb Kaszuba at Barb's Card Creations. Is this not the most adorable little baby card? I LOVE that little train! Barb sent this card to welcome our newest addition, a little boy, coming November 13. What a sweet, sweet card. Thank you so much for thinking of us, Barb. I LOVE your card! Head on over to Barb's blog to see what other adorable things she's created.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the technique used on the first card with the leaves? Would love to try it. Looks like fall.
smallcity

Alex said...

Great mail day Charmaine, you lucky gal you!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Bethany Paull said...

What wonderful card you received. Thanks for sharing them.

Diane Gilbert said...

Wow, Charmaine all of them are beautiful! Lucky girl!
Oh, by the way, thank you sooooo much for the card that you sent me! I LOVE it!

Alhambra Club said...

What lovely cards.

Heather said...

You are loved! What great cards!

Deborah said...

Loving these precious RAKS! Lucky you Charmaine! Deb

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful RAK's, Charmaine! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails