Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Treats

This is just a little something that I sent with Savannah to preschool today. This little project was shown to us at Stampin' Up's Louisville Regionals back in September and I thought it was SO CUTE and very simple! As a matter of fact, this whole thing took me 1/2 hour to finish! How's that for fast? All I did was stamp the Batty For You images on Whisper White cardstock (and used a black marker to add color), then used the 1 1/4", 1 3/8" and scallop circle punch with white, black, olive and orange cardstock. I assembled the circles and then stuck them to the Tootsie Pops with dimensionals. Had the basket been a little bigger, I would have added shredded fill or something like that. Since there were enough Tootsie Pops in the basket to fill it, I didn't need any extra fill. Savannah was so excited to take this to school. Thanks for stopping by today! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Batty For You (SU); Paper- Whisper White (SU), black, orange, olive (DCWV); Ink- Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive (SU); Accessories- 1 1/4", 1 3/8", scallop circle punches, black marker, dimensionals.

18 comments:

Kelly said...

I'll bet she was excited! And I can just imagine the faces of all her classmates when they saw it too!

Very cute!

Janine said...

This is so cute Charmaine. My boys are 21 and 19 and I really miss all the Halloween fun... I used to send all kinds of things to school with my boys and they loved it. I am sure your kids are having a blast with a Mom that is so talented.
Janine
www.2bKrafty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

CUTENESS!!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

That's really cute, the kids are going to love it!

Alhambra Club said...

Too cute, bet you they vote her Princess for the Day when she showed up with these goodies.

Anonymous said...

I think Savannah's going to be very popular today! Those treats are just the cutest :)

Melissa said...

Super cute! I'd be excited to take them with me too!!

Unknown said...

Awwww....how adorable!

Shannan Teubner said...

Look at you, Martha! ;)

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I bet those were the hit today at school!
Hugs and smiles

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Absolutely adorable. Aren't you the speedy stamper? I'd still be gathering the supplies from my chaotic stamp room by the time you had the entire project finished! LOL!

Kelley said...

So stinkin' cute! I'll have to remember this idea for Emerson next year! What a nice alternative to the typical cupcake!

Diane Gilbert said...

How cute! I'm sure she was sooooo excited to bring this to school. I miss those days!

Jules said...

How easy and cute! :) Julie

Anonymous said...

How cute! I'll have to remember this idea! I bet they were the talk of the school!

dawnmercedes said...

delightful!

Heather said...

Adorable project!

Ashley said...

OH HOW CUTE!!!! I love this so much!!!! THe classmates are going to love her and you!!! hehehe!! Hugs! Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails