Monday, October 15, 2007

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Are you a big fan of My Favorite Things stamps? What about being able to get stamps before anyone else? This card features the Baby, It's Cold Outside set from My Favorite Things and right now, you can ONLY get it in the Paper Pretties November subscription boxes. Are you interested? Head on over to Paper Pretties and become a member! You'll LOVE receiving the card class packages every month along with a pre-released stamp set!

For this card, I stamped the focal image on Whisper White cardstock and used a blender pen with Ruby Red, Old Olive, Basic Gray and Chocolate Chip ink pads. The snow was "glittered" using my Quickie Glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds glitter. The snowman's hat is cut out and mounted on a dimensional. As a finishing touch, I added red grosgrain and white polka dot organdy ribbon as well as framing the focal image with paper piercings.

Remember, you can ONLY get this set right now in the November subscription boxes at Paper Pretties! You won't even find it on the My Favorite Things website. Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Baby It's Cold Outside (My Favorite Things); Ink- Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Basic Gray, Old Olive, Basic Black, Craft White (Stampin' Up); Paper- Whisper White (Stampin' UP), Red, Olive, Chocolate (DCWV); Accessories- paper piercer, red grosgrain, white polka dot organdy, blender pen, glitter, Quickie Glue pen.

18 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card!!! I love this Charmaine - your coloring is fabulous and the design is just stunning!! Great job! :)

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, this looks amazing! I love your coloring, the layout and that the little hat is not in the main image rectangle!
Hugs!!!

Julie Campbell said...

Charmaine! I love seeing what you create every day! you always add such a creative twist to everything! I love how you added the hat to the snowman... and the layout and details are perfect!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the paper piercing and the snowman's hat. Great card.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely FABULOUS Charmaine!!!!

Michele Kovack said...

I adore this card! So dang cute!

Diane Gilbert said...

This card is sooo cute! Love the image and the hat outside of the box. Everything about it is adorable!

Melissa said...

Fabulous Charmaine, absolutely fabulous!

Anonymous said...

This is soooo darn cute!

Jules said...

Hey Charmaine! Great work!!!! :) Julie

Christi Flores said...

I love this card!! You did an awesome job!!

Jill said...

Charmaine, this is fantastic! You really have a way with paper and ink. Your coloring is wonderful and all the little details really complete the package.

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous card! Although this is the first comment I've ever left, I have to tell you that I frequently visit your blog for ideas and inspiration. You rock!

Kelly said...

Pretty card! I really like that image more every time I see it!

Jillabella said...

TOO CUTE!!!! ok I think I'm casing this one and using my fav new color combo, sky & kraft! xoxo

Deborah said...

What a terrific set this is! You made such a wonderful card with it! TFS- Deb

Rose Ann said...

Your card is adorable! I really love that fun image! Great card!!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! Gorgeous coloring. I'm cracking up we did the same thing to the hat! HA!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails