Tuesday, October 16, 2007

FS36 StamperTammy

This was for this week's Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS, to CASE StamperTammy! I just loved looking through her gallery. She has a lot of beautiful creations in there! I chose to CASE this card. I changed the colors and the stamp set for my version. If you haven't visited StamperTammy's gallery, you really should. . .you'll love it!

I used the Cute Curls set and Vases set by Cornish Heritage Farms. Now you see why I HAD to have the Cute Curls set! :) Aside from the adorable font, I just couldn't resist that ladybug! I actually won the Vases set through the scavenger hunt that took place right before the release of the Kim Hughes line. I think I'm really going to like that set too.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope your week is off to a good start! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Cute Curls, Vases (Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes Collection); Ink- Basic Black, Bordering Blue, Purely Pomegranate (Stampin' Up); Paper- Purely Pomegranate, Purely Pomegranate Prints Designer Series, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White (Stampin' Up); Accessories- spiral border punch, small and large oval punches, photo corner punch, rhinestone brad, blender pen.

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, this is so pretty. The colors just pop out at me! Love it!

Kelley said...

I love Purely Pomegranate. Great card....and I noticed the cute ladybug!

Deborah said...

Love this card! Deb

Rose Ann said...

Very pretty! I love the colors, and your coloring looks great!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the card and how you off centered the sentiment with the bling.

Heather said...

I love the tone on tone backgrounds especially! Nice card (and I do see why you bought that stamp!)

Diane Gilbert said...

Purely Pomegrante, I LOVE it!! These colors just pop out at me! Great CASE!

Unknown said...

Very cute card! Congrats on winning!! The colors are awesome - how funny we used our spiral punch the same day !:)

Abi said...

Hi Charmaine
I am your biggest fan - I just love everything you do and have nominated you for an award. Thanks so much

Michele Kovack said...

PRetty! love the colors you chose!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails