Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy Mail!

I have been very behind lately in posting some wonderful mail that I've received! This first card I received from Bev Breisinger at Country Frog Creations. Isn't that mummy the cutest? Bev sent this card to me as a congratulations for being asked to be on a design team. Wasn't that so sweet of her? Thank you so much, Bev! You REALLY made my day! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!



The next card I received was from "my little sis" Jami Speidel at Crazy Daisy Creations. Jami and I "met" back when we both started our blogs. She is just the sweetest and really does feel like a little sister to me. :) She sent me this ADORABLE card along with this stamp set just because it reminded her of me. How sweet is that? Of course you KNOW I LOVE this set! Thank you, Jami, for being so thoughtful! You're the best!



The last thing I received was this precious baby gift from Melissa at Simply Pink. I commented on one of her posts a little while ago and didn't realize that it made me eligible for a "Pay It Forward" treat! I thought that was so neat, but I NEVER expected such a wonderful gift! Look at that adorable card, too! It matches the gift perfectly! Thank you so much, Melissa! I will definitely post pictures of the baby with this outfit on! :) This was so sweet of you!



Now, the second part of the "Pay It Forward" thing is, that I agreed to "Pay It Forward" as well. So, for the first three people who comment on this post, if they agree to "Pay It Forward" themselves, I'll send them a little "gift" in the mail. How does that sound? I'll contact those first three people via email, so please be sure to leave an email address in your post! Thanks for playing along!

13 comments:

Lesa said...

Oh I want to play! You can reach me at lesarapp@hotmail.com This sounds like such a blast! I need to reach out to others this week to lose sight of my own trials. Thanks for letting me have the chance!
Lesa

Deborah said...

Great mail goodies Charmaine! Sure beats getting bills in your mailbox! He he! Deb

blduran said...

I'll play, Charmaine! I've absolutely LOVE your blog and paying it forward a good thing to do!
Thanks!
Barbara

blduran said...

Did I forget my email addy??
blduran@excite.com

Barbara

Basement Stamper said...

Charmaine:
That baby gift is absolutely adorable and I'm game for paying it forward as well!

Kim @ khhoward@bellsouth.net

Janine said...

Too bad I missed the opportunity to Pay it Forward but just love all the cards that you received.
Janine
www.2bKrafty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, what great mail!
You deserve it. The baby gifts are too cute!
Hugs

Pam Speidel said...

Thank you Charmaine for sharing all your "Happy Mail" with us! Love the cards and baby gift! There is nothing so sweet as an RAK! :)

Jami Speidel said...

I'm glad you are enjoying all your RAKs! You deserve them!

Rose Ann said...

Nice happy mail! Love it all!!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Now thats some GREAT mail...You deserve it!!!!

Alli Miles said...

Awwww how fun it is to receive so many special goodies!

Melissa said...

You are so welcome Charmaine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails