Wednesday, October 10, 2007

More Big News!

Have you ever thought about your life and thought "Is this REALLY happening" because it seems too good to be true? That is where I am right now. I was thinking back to when I first started this blog. I didn't really have an interest in starting a blog, but my husband kept urging me to do it. I didn't know why anyone would want to read "my" blog. My husband said "who cares if anyone reads it. . .it will give you motivation to stamp and something that you do for YOU." I am SO glad I took his advice, because he was right! (Thanks, Honey!!!!) It gave me a motivation to stamp every day and have something to share. The best part about it (that I never anticipated) was all of the WONDERFUL people I would meet through this venture! I have formed so many friendships that I truly value. I don't think you all realize how much your daily comments, emails and even visits make my every day! You motivate me to create and share. Because of you, I ask myself "is this really happening to ME?" One of the first people I "met" when starting this blog was Julee Tilman, of Poetic Artistry. I visited her blog faithfully (I was in awe of her talent and gorgeous projects that she posted daily), and when I finally decided to take the plunge, I emailed her to ask her a few questions about starting a blog. She was such a sweetheart and answered every question. She visited my blog and commented every day. She has no idea how much it meant to me that she showed THAT kind of support. I mean, she had her own successful blog and created the most amazing things! The fact that she took time to visit my blog just blew me away. As some of you know, Julee started her own stamp company, Verve Visual. I was so HAPPY and EXCITED for her in her new venture and couldn't wait to get each stamp set that she designed! I just LOVE them all! Needless to say, I was extremely flattered and completely honored when Julee asked me to join her Verve Visual Design Team! It is just a dream come true! I am so excited to be a part of her already fabulous team! If you've never visited Verve Visual, you have to check out Julee's wonderful stamp sets and the gorgeous samples by the Design Team in the gallery! In fact, today is Verve Visual's newest release! Wait until you see the Winter Wonder and Seasonal Circles stamp sets! You won't believe the price! Go check it out! And THANK YOU, for letting me share my wonderful news with you! HUGS!

40 comments:

Kendra Hernandez said...

Congrats Charmaine on becoming part of the Verve Design Team! That is so exciting!

Diane Gilbert said...

Congratulations Charmaine!!!! You sooo deserve it, you are such an inspiration to ME and to others as well! Way to go girl, you ROCK!

Carol said...

Congrats on being a part of the design team - you certainly deserve it! I love visiting your blog and seeing all of your wonderful creations!

Bev said...

WOW - You go girl!!! Congrats - AGAIN!! You ARE so talented, and going to be soooo busy! Can't wait to see your new stuff.

Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I love the ornaments!

Anonymous said...

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin on scs)

Congratulations, Charmaine! You are so fabulously talented, and I know you will do great things for Verve Visual!

I love this gorgeous box you made; that ribbon is to die for!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! That's wonderful. You sure are one BUSY girl! I'm thrilled for you. Off to check out the new designs!

Kelley said...

Julee is your inspiration as you are mine! I basically started my blog to share pictures with friends and family and it kinda morphed into what it is today. I turned to you to help me get started with my blog and visit yours to get my inspiration. Thanks for passing on your gift to others!

Alex said...

You so deserve it Charmaine!! You are so dang creative and talented - I am sooo excited for you! I visit YOUR blog everyday for the awesome posts you make - it is keeping me going through my move, I tell ya!! They are lucky to have YOU!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

You're so sweet Charmaine! I'm so glad you started your blog and am ecstatic that you are now a part of my Design Team! I love all your gorgeous creations.

Sharon in NE said...

I'm so glad you took your husband's advice too, because your blog is such an inspiration. Its relaxing and comfortable, like visiting with a friend over coffee.

Thank you for sharing your gift and talents with us and now the Verve Design Team! You deserve all the blessings that come your way.

Melissa said...

I'm so proud of you Charmaine and you should be proud of yourself too! You totally deserve this!

Mandey Koehler said...

Way to go!! I love to see what new ideas you come up with, I just wish I was more like you and stamped everyday, but without a room to stamp in I use the dining room table and the husband, being the sweetheart he is will never say anything about the mess, but I feel guilty making such a mess. I am hoping to get a little more into it, within the next few months. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, I am so excited for you! Congratulations!!!

Julee, is an amazing artist and a sweet blogger. She is also very smart for picking YOU!!!

Your box and ornaments looks wonderful!!!

Hugs, smiles and happy dance!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Congrats Charmaine!!!! Im doing a happy dance for you! I love Julies stamps and she has a great DT and you are a wonderful addition!

Stamping Moments said...

Congratulation Charmaine, I feel exactly the same way about your blog. Such inspiration and beautiful cards here, you make me what to do more as well. so thanks jenny x

Christi Flores said...

I just read on the Verve Visual blog that you are their newest designer. I am SO happy for you!! I've been a Verve fan since the beginning and I know that you are going to bring so much to that company. Congratulations!!!

Bethany Paull said...

Yay! Way to go Charmaine. You're such a great addition to our group.

Jenn in GA said...

how cool is this! thanks for taking the plunge and sharing your wonderful creativity with the world! i've enjoyed getting acquainted with you through this fabulous community called the internet!

Unknown said...

I am soooooo excited for you! A HUGE Congratulations to you...and on having a dream come true!

Jules said...

Good things happen to good people! Congratulations!! That's awesome! :) Julie

Patti Gingrich said...

How exciting! Congratulations Charmaine! I really enjoy your blog and can't wait to see all of the awesome things you share from Verve. Best wishes on your new endeavor!
Patti

Nancy said...

Congratulations Charmaine! A well deserved appointment!

Jackie W. said...

Congratulations Charmaine! I also visit your blog so I'm not surprised that you were picked for such an awesome task! Your creations are wonderful! Good luck in everything!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Charmaine! Woohoo!

Deborah said...

Congrats Charmaine! You are such a star! Gorgeous box and ornaments! Deb

Donna Baker said...

I saw the news earlier! HOW AWESOME for you!! I LOVE sharing in your life via your blog; your wonderful creations, your sweet genuine smile, your DH who encourages you, your precious little girls & I look forward to seeing your little bundle of boy that will be arriving soon too, you're so deserving! PS I love your box & tree garland too!

Sherrie said...

way to go Charmaine! You are the perfect addition to that team! You have such a bright freshness to your style and I'm sure Julee will love all that you do! Congrats to you!!!

Pam Speidel said...

YOU GO GIRL!! I'm so HAPPY for you Charmaine! They knew what they were doing when they picked YOU! Congratulations dear friend! :)

Alhambra Club said...

Congratulations, this is wonderful, so well deserved, can't wait to see all your wonderful creations.

Michele Kovack said...

Congratulations Charmaine!! It is so well deserved! You were one of the sweethearts that got me going in the blogging world...always with kind words and encouragement! If anyone deserve this it is you!

Anonymous said...

OOOOH these are absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love them both!!!Congrats on your new team!

Nancy Riley said...

Oh, Charmaine! I am so very happy for you! Doesn't surprise me though ... your talent is incredible, and you are so very desrving!

dawnmercedes said...

super! congrats!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! Both of these projects are GORGEOUS! I love the garland.

You have a fun blog, and I enjoy visiting every day!!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations, Charmaine! You are an awesome artist, and a perfect addition to Julee's team! You go, girl!! Woo hoo!

I LOVE your projects, by the way!! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I hope someday my work gets as much praise as yours does! You do amazing work! I would love to get my skills up to par to one day be on a design team! Thanks for your constant inspiration!

Jami Speidel said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that garland and everything else you do! You are fast becoming one of my super-faves!!! (You're can add that to your ever-growing stamping resume... :) ) Congrats on all your success with Verve, Paper Pretties, All that Scraps, etc.! I just joined Paper Pretties a sec. ago, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the neat stuff you do for them.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know you have a fan in Oklahoma!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Congratulations! That is so cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails