Wednesday, October 17, 2007

You Warm My Heart

This was for Monday's Try a New Technique Challenge on SCS, Treat Sliders. This is the first time I've tried this and it is SO simple and makes such a nice little gift pack! I'll definitely be making more of these. For those of you who have never seen one of these, this particular one has a bag of microwave popcorn inside. The ribbon holds the bag inside since both ends of the "packaging" are open. If you untie the bow and pull the ribbon, the bag of popcorn will come out of the slider. Follow the link above and you'll find the directions of how to make this fun and easy project!

I used the Baby It's Cold Outside set from My Favorite Things, which is ONLY available right now in the November Paper Pretties subscription boxes. I am really loving this set! It's just so cute! Thanks for visiting today! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Baby It's Cold Outside (My Favorite Things); Paper- All Dressed Up Stack (DCWV), Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, Whisper White (Stampin' UP); Ink- Purely Pomegranate, Basic Gray (Stampin' Up), Ocean Depth (VersaMagic); Accessories- bling, blender pen, white organdy ribbon (Darice).

15 comments:

Dana said...

I love this! The PP is perfect and your coloring really packs a punch. The shading is amazing. I love that popped up mitten!

Diane Gilbert said...

This is soooo cute, I just LOVE it! That image is toooo cute! Your coloring is perfect!

Jules said...

I've made a ton of these with candy bars, however, not popcorn. What a great project. Great work! :) Julie

Deborah said...

Fabulous goodie bag! Yum! You are too much Charmaine! I love stopping by to say ho each day! Deb

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

That is sooo cute Charmaine! Love that image! I may have to go check out the paper pretties!LOL!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Darling cute! I love snowmen! I really like the colors!
~Angie

Jenn in GA said...

i like the color combination, but i'm still perplexed by the headless lady!

Melissa said...

Awesome!

Michele Kovack said...

This really is a cute image! I love the pink and blue together!

joslyn said...

great cards love your style.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful slider. Your coloring is beautiful!!!

Gina Wrona said...

ok, ok, i went to that website because i keep seeing this stamp set "baby it's cold outside" but for the life of me i can't figure out how to get it? can you please elaborate & help me figure it out?

Anonymous said...

Man! I saw this card and was all set to run to MFT and order the stamp set. . . Limited edition? Waahhhh! :-D (Fabulous as ALWAYS, Chamaine!)

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute! I really love that image and your project rocks!!

Bethany Paull said...

I love his shiny buttons. This is so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails