Saturday, October 27, 2007

Another Tag!

I was tagged a couple of weeks ago by Sherrie at Card Creme. I forgot all about it until now!

So here are the questions/answers:

1. if you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? I would have to say scrapbook paper. . .I can't seem to resist paper!

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose? Definitely STAMPS!

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do? My first answer would be cards because I LOVE making them, but I have to say layouts because I am TERRIBLY behind in my scrapbooking!

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he)I think I'd have to go with my own scrapping room at home. As nice as a scrapbooking store would be. . .there's the paperwork of running a store that would go with it! I'd rather have that time to create!

5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style....I have no idea! I don't know what my "style" is at all. I know what I like ("Cutesy"), but is that a style?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails