Monday, October 8, 2007

FS35 How Sweet It Is

This was for yesterday's Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS, to CASE SweetMissDaisy. If you haven't ever checked out Anna's gallery, it is a MUST! She creates some of the most beautiful cards. Her coloring is absolutely amazing! I chose to CASE this card of Anna's. I changed the stamps and the colors. . .but I kept the bags! LOL I really love to paper piece. I don't do it a lot, but when I do I usually always like the results and it saves you from coloring! :) Besides, I think it's a really neat effect when the "shirt" or something in the focal image matches the background paper. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you're having a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Teddybella, sentiment by A Muse; Paper- Certainly Celery, Whisper White, DCWV pink and patterned paper; Ink- Palette in Noir, Certainly Celery, Creamy Caramel, Bordering Blue; Accessories- paper piercer, blender pen, Apricot Appeal and Blush Blossom markers, polka dot organdy ribbon from Doodliedoo.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute as usual. Don't you just luv da Bellas?!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! I love the bags - terrific idea!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Charmaine, this is amazing! I LOVE your card! You rock! Have a great day!
Hugs and smiles

Alex said...

This card is adorable Charmaine - I love the bella! I don't have any yet, but gosh, do I want some! I keep hoping they come out with sailorbella or something for us military folks - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is so cute! I haven't tried paper piecing yet and i see it a lot and really like it! Have a great day!

Kelly said...

Terrific card! I just love all the Bella stamps - gonna have to get one soon!

Julie Campbell said...

I love your version! Great job! I hope I can have a chance to try out this challenge. You're always so inspiring!!!

Diane Gilbert said...

Charmaine this is adorable! Great job on the CASE! I lOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful Charmaine!

Melissa said...

Oh Charmaine! She's absolutely perfect!

Alhambra Club said...

This is lovely and I love the little bow on her shirt.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful, Charmaine! I love all the paper piecing.

Shannan Teubner said...

So adorable, Charmaine! I love it!

Unknown said...

Adorable! And your paper piecing ties the whole card together. Sooooo cute!

Jill said...

What an adorable card! Great job!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so adorable, Charmaine!! I really love the patterned paper you used, and your paper piecing looks awesome! I love your piercing as well! CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Who doesn't like shopping bags? Fabulous idea and great work. You seem to be having a bellagoodtime, lol. TFS.

Jenn in GA said...

I haven't seen that bella yet, and I just went through the entire gallery of them last night? Must've missed it...very happy card!

Christi Flores said...

What an adorable card!! I love the pink and green together. Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely wonderful card!!! too cute!

Unknown said...

Love your card Charmaine!! The colors and everything you did is just great!!

Anonymous said...

Cute and girly!

Deborah said...

Oh that Bella! She is a busy bee!Wondeful card Charmaine! Deb

Kelley said...

Soooo cute! I love paper piecing, but have been too chicken to try it! I just ordered 5 more bellas! It's true...they are addictive!

Michele Kovack said...

This is such an adorable card! I love your paper piecing!

Unknown said...

Super cute Charmaine! Another Bella I want to add to my collection!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails