Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Challenges

One of the many "perks" of being on the Paper Pretties Design Team (for me, anyway) is that we do weekly challenges! If you've visited my blog for any length of time, you know I LOVE challenges! :) The fun thing about these challenges is that we mail them to another design team member when we've completed them! So, not only do you get your creative juices flowing, but you get some happy mail too! This card was for a Color Challenge that Alli issued. It was to use Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla. These colors are so yummy together, don't you think? Well, this is the card I came up with. I'm looking forward to seeing what the other Prettie Girls Alli, Christie, Jillian, Joanne, Julie C., Julie M., and Kristine have created. Today is Joanne's turn to issue a challenge. If you're up to it, why don't you play along? SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Stem Silhouettes (Stampin' Up); Ink- Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky (Stampin' Up); Paper- Chocolate (DCWV), Whisper White, Soft Sky (Stampin' Up), Basic Grey Phresh & Phunky Collection; Accessories- jumbo circle punch, Mega scallop circle punch, cream organdy ribbon (Darice), ticket corner punch, slit punch.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so excited to recieve this card in the mail from you Charmaine! In fact, its still in my kitchen next to my computer to cheer me up. I love it. I laughed out loud about your post on my challenge today. I literally panicked when I unpacked that paper and thought "Oh goodness, this is so not me." But now I love how the card looks. I've got to dress up that "C" and repost, but I wanted to get the challenge out there so you all could get started. I promise I'll pick something REALLY scary to me for the one I send to Kristine this week.

Diane Gilbert said...

Charmaine your card is beautiful! I LOVE these colors together!

Alhambra Club said...

This card is great, so glad everyone is posting these cards, love to see all the great ideas and wonderful creations.

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! And those colors are just gorgeous!

Jules said...

I'm loving this color combo. Gorgeous! :) Julie

Heather said...

Wow- what an elegant card! I like how you used the background paper too.

Deborah said...

Wonderful card! I adore this stamp and the beautiful paper you selected! Deb

Shannan Teubner said...

This is just gorgeous! I love it!

Jenn in GA said...

i do love the color combo, charmaine, and i like the little scallops across the top.

Anonymous said...

This looks absolutely amazing, Charmaine! Joanne is a lucky girl!
Hugs!

Bethany Paull said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is gorgeous Charmaine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails