Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Peek a Boo!

This was for yesterday's Try a New Technique Challenge on SCS, to make one of QBee's Peek a Boo Boxes. I have never made one of these before, but I will definitely be making more! They are just darling and so easy to make! Follow the link above for directions on how to make them! I used the Baby It's Cold Outside set from My Favorite Things, only available right now through the November Paper Pretties subscription boxes. I'm really loving this set. . .can you tell? The snowman is colored used Soft Sky ink and an Aquapainter. The rest is colored with VersaMagic Aspen Mist and Ocean Depth and a blender pen. Hope you like it! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Baby It's Cold Outside (My Favorite Things); Ink- Soft Sky, Craft White (SU), Aspen Mist, Ocean Depth (VersaMagic); Paper- Soft Sky (SU), Pearlized White (Paper Accents) available from Verve Visual; Accessories- acetate, rhinestone brads paper piercer, Quickie glue pen, glitter, bling, organdy ribbon (Darice).

24 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love these little box, they are great, and the image you used is just perfect.

Janine said...

I love these boxes.
I will try one today and I hope that I can get my subscription for the set you are using. PayPal takes soooooooo long to set up. I hope I can get in before the end of the month.

Janine
222.2bKrafty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, this is soooo cute! Love it inside and out!

Kelly said...

Wow, cool box!!! I'll have to go check that out at SCS!

Shannan Teubner said...

These are so cute! I can't wait to try these boxes!!

Jenn in GA said...

this is neat, esp. the little window. i've procrastinated washing the floors now, and your blog helped, so now i have to get back at it! have a good day...

Bethany Paull said...

I saw these little boxes yesterday, but I haven't had time to try them yet. Will definitely be doing so. Yours is so so cute! I love the colors and how you focused on that little snowman.

Anonymous said...

You did such a great job with this box! I love the colors and it turned out great.

Jill said...

This is so cute! Great job, Charmaine!

Unknown said...

very cute box and I love the colors!

Julie Campbell said...

Oh my gosh! This is sooooo cute! You always inspire me!

Lauren said...

That's great! I love the box. That snowman image is classic. TFS.

Heather said...

Those little boxes turned out cute!

Tandra said...

Soooooo stinkin' adorable cuteness!!! lol
Soft Sky is just my FAVE color right now!

Michele Kovack said...

So cute! What great little gifts these would make!

Diane Gilbert said...

Charmaine this is just too cute!!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Fantabulous!!!!

Jules said...

What a soft winter look. Sweet! :) Julie

Anonymous said...

Adorable, I can't wait to make some of these.

Latisha said...

I've never made one of these, they look really cute. I like the colors you used :)

Laura said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, I love those colors, and that stamp set! I can't wait to try one of these boxes!

Rose Ann said...

Your box is adorable! I love it!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is absolutley adorable. I keep coming back to look at it. Guess I need to sit down and try to make one one of these days! ;)

Memories of Time said...

OMG... this is THE cutest little box EVAH! Oh man... now I want to try one! YOU ROCK!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails