Thursday, October 11, 2007

From Julee!

Look at this GORGEOUS card I received from Julee at Poetic Artistry! This was for winning one of her Mojo Monday Challenges. She sent me this gorgeous card along with this adorable stamp set! I saw this card on Julee's blog when she posted it and I thought it was gorgeous then, but photos DO NOT CAPTURE how gorgeous this card is in real life! The pearlized cardstock along with the coloring and the Diamond Stickles have to be experienced in person to really appreciate them! Thank you so much, Julee! What a wonderful surprise to get in the mail! You made my day!

6 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Wow...Julee's card is gorgeous! Congrats on winning her Mojo Monday contest!

Abi said...

This card would make anyone's day - it is absolutely OUT OF THIS WORLD gorgeous, I love it! You lucky thing you..

Shannan Teubner said...

You lucky girl, what a gorgeous card!

Pam Speidel said...

Yes, this is GORGEOUS!! WOW!

Diane Gilbert said...

Wow, this is a beauty! LOVE it. Congrats again for being selected for her design team!

Linda said...

GOOD FOR YOU! You are truly blessed! I know if I only took the time to make ONE card, ONE page, ONE item every day, I would feel better about my "habit"....but I haven't yet clicked on the motivation...I've joined SCS, I have tons of blogs I read and look at for inspiration (yours being one of my tops!) but still....do you have any other suggestions?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails