Saturday, January 2, 2010

Flurry of Love

I finally got to ink up this adorable image I got from My Favorite Things called Flurry of Love. It's from the Pure Innocence line. This particular set was always sold out, so when I happened to see it in the store the one day I snatched it up real quick!

I used some My Mind's Eye paper from the Ooh La La line along with some Bermuda Bay cardstock. I added some faux stitching with a white gel pen along the left side of the image. Doesn't this image just make you smile? So, so cute!

We're supposed to be getting a flurry of love here! It's definitely cold outside, but the flakes haven't started falling yet. Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you're staying warm! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Flurry of Love (MFT); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Bermuda Bay (SU), Ooh La La (My Mind's Eye); Accessories- button (Foofala), white gel pen, Copic markers; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Charlie!! Can you believe it is 2010! I can't! Any big plans for the year??? Don't you love these girls! I can't wait to see the new ones coming out! Stay warm!

Moriah M said...

How sweet! I haven't gotten into these stamps, but you may have changed my mind.

Jessica Diedrich said...

She is SOOOO sweet! LOVE this card! Hope you and your family had a Happy New Year...I miss ya! Make sure you enter this card into this week's C4C challenge too! ;) LOVE IT!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE thsi Charmaine!! GORGEOUS colors and layout and this little gal is ADORABLE! Happy New Year my sweet friend!

Danni said...

So very super cute!! Love your faux stitching!!

Linda Beeson said...

That image is just so precious and perfect in those wonderful aquas.

Mary McMillan said...

The weather outside might just be oh so frightful...but your card is very, very delightful! Thank you for sharing...

Unknown said...

Oh I LOVE this!! So cute in those colors - wonderful!!! :)

Rose Ann said...

She is totally adorable, and I'm loving the colors!! Love your card, Charmaine!!

Unknown said...

This is SO very sweet! Happy New Year Charmaine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails