Thursday, January 7, 2010

Taylored Expressions RELEASE DAY!

Today's the day! All of these sets are available for purchase NOW at Taylored Expressions!

The final set being released is called Cuppie Love Scenes. The idea for this set came from our very own Donna Baker! Isn't it adorable? I have three cards for you today since I couldn't decide which image was my favorite! I just LOVE them all!

The first card uses the Cuppies on the couch with the sentiment "thanks for always being by my side". I paper pieced the couch and then shaded it using a Copic marker. The patterned paper is meant to look like the wallpaper. Two little added extras that you might notice on this card are the heart rhinestone above the Cuppies and the heart stick pin in the ribbon. Both of these items are part of the Valentine Accessory Add-on available at Taylored Expressions.

My second card uses the movie theater image in the set. Can you stand how cute this image is? I can't! LOL I paper pieced the curtain and mounted it using foam dimensional adhesive. All of the coloring was done using Copic markers. Another new item at Taylored Expressions are these Polymer Clay Buttons created by Jamie Pyles. Aren't they just the cutest? Jamie created these exclusively for Taylored Expressions. These buttons were designed to coordinate with the cardstock and patterned paper in our Valentine Key Ingredients.






The last card I have to share with you uses the hot air balloon image in the set. I paper pieced the balloon and sponged Burnt Umber ink on the edges to give it some depth and contrast. You'll notice two "different" items on this card as well. The first is the frame. This also was created by Jamie Pyles. They are called Frameabellies. These frames were designed to coordinate perfectly with Spellbinders dies. Just cut out your cardstock panel and adhere the frame directly over the cardstock. Isn't it amazing what Jamie creates with polymer clay? The second item on this card is the Velvet Heart Trim along the bottom. This is part of the Valentine Accessory Add-on. I think it adds a really neat touch, don't you?
I hope you like this set as much as I do! Be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has to show you today!
Jamie Pyles and Guest Designer

12 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

These are DARLING Charmaine! FAB layouts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the paper piecing and dimension!

Dawn Easton said...

Charmaine, all of these are adorable but I'm loving that hot air balloon! Can't wait to get my images and play!

Jackie Pedro said...

You go girls!! Look at all of this goodness!!! Love each card! Fantastic, Charmaine!

Unknown said...

Totally cute - love that hotair balloon and the papers! Just lovely!

Melissa Sauls said...

Oh my goodness all THREE cards are just the cutest EVER!!!!! I adore your coloring and use of embellishments. Everything's just perfectly in it's place. I think my favorite is in the hot air balloon. :)

Karen Motz said...

These are all so sweet Charmaine!!! I LOVE the way you cut out the Cuppie scene on the first card...I feel like I'm right in their living room! Wait, that would make me a third wheel. LOL!!! :)

The Spotted Chick said...

OMG!! These are ADORABLE!! Love each and every one of them! Cute, cute, cute!!!

Unknown said...

Cute stamps, these cards are adorable!

Donna Baker said...

SWEETNESS to the MAX, my friend! I LOVE all your layouts, how you popped up the cuppies on the couch, the dimension on the movie 'stage' and the paper-piecing of the hot air balloon is just perfection!

Karen Giron said...

These are darling, Charmaine! I love the frame-a-bilities! That looks amazing!

Christi Flores said...

OMG girl! Everything is amazing!! I love all those papers you used!

Rose Ann said...

Your samples are just as cute as can be, Charmaine!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails