Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, Cambria!

Today is my sweet, sweet friend Cami's birthday! Help me wish Cami a Happy Birthday by leaving her some birthday love on her blog!

Happy Birthday, Cami! I hope you have a fabulous day, girl! Sending lots of love and hugs!

For my card I used the Fueled By Caffeine set from Our Craft Lounge. I just love the sentiment "hi ya sugah!" and thought it would be perfect for Cami. She IS sweet as sugar! The patterned paper is from the My Mind's Eye Ooh La La Collection.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Fueled By Caffeine (Our Craft Lounge); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Wild Wasabi (SU), True Black (PTI); Ooh La La (My Mind's Eye); Accessories- Copic markers, ribbon (Darice), circle and scallop circle punches (SU), paper piercer, white gel pen; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

14 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my, this is just darling!

Memories of Time said...

You are so sweet Charmaine! Thank you so much! SO SWEET! Big hugs my friend!

Jana Weaver said...

such a sweet card for a sweet friend! Love the polka dots!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Charmaine!!

Pam said...

Super sweet card, for a super sweet lady! The black makes it pop!

Deb said...

LOVE this! Never too old for sugah! ;) Fabulous color combo!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Fun polka dots! What a happy b-day card, I need some cheer after the cold, cold weather week. :)

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute card, I used an OCL stamp on my blogger's challenge today but forgot it was Cami's birthday before I wrote it up.

Love the paper and the piercing!

Unknown said...

Such a bright and cheerful card - so pretty!! Have a great weekend! :)

Debbie Corbari said...

Love this Charmaine! I love that sentiment too...it was the first "phrase" I learned how to say when I was a baby...LOL!

Christi Flores said...

What a cute card!!!! So happy!

Rose Ann said...

So very cute, Charmaine! I'm loving the polkas!!

Denise Marzec said...

So cute, Charmaine!

Alex said...

soooo cute Charmaine - I am sure Cami will love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails