Sunday, January 24, 2010

Me+You+Coffee

I have a simple card for you today using the Fueled By Caffeine set from Our Craft Lounge. I stamped the pot and creamer on white cardstock and then again on patterned paper and paper pieced the images. The coffee cup is colored using Copic markers. I punched all three images out with different circle punches and then sponged the edges with Burnt Umber ink. The coffee pot circle is flat on the card base while the other two circles are mounted with dimensionals. I added some faux stitching and sponging around the edges of the card.

I couldn't get a good picture with the white card on a white background, so I put the patterned paper behind it. I thought this was a simple card with a little bit of layering for some texture. It's great if you have lots of little scraps of patterned paper that aren't big enough to fit across a card. Thanks for stopping by today! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps-Fueled By Caffeine (Our Craft Lounge); Ink- Burnt Umber (Palette); Paper- white (Georgia-Pacific); Accessories- paper piercer, circle punches, Copic markers, Choc. Chip marker; Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only do I love the card but how you put the dp behind it for the photo, love the look of it!

Pam Speidel said...

Simply Wonderful Charmaine! :)

Linda said...

oh my goodness, but that is ADORABLE! That's a set I think I may need to get!

Sherrie Reusch said...

Stamping addiction + coffee addiction = I have to get that set! Your card is amazing.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card - clean & simple but just so neat!! :)

Rose Ann said...

I love your pieced teapots and cup, Charmaine!! Just darling!!

Michelle said...

Simple and beautiful. Very nice!

Juanita B said...

Fabulous card!! I LOVE that paper.
I agree with the sentiment coffee and someone you enjoy together are perfection. TFS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails