Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday, Wendy!

Today is my sweet, sweet friend Wendy's birthday! A bunch of us are celebrating with a birthday blog hop! I had the pleasure of actually meeting Wendy almost two years ago on the Stamp and Cruise. She is SUCH a doll. She is so very sweet and so much fun! She sends me such beautiful cards and always brightens my day when she drops by my blog to leave a comment or sends an email just to say hi.

Wendy, I wish you a FABULOUS birthday! I only wish I could give you big hugs in person! Have a wonderful day!

Since Wendy is one of the Mojo Makers, I thought it only fitting to make her a card using Verve Stamps! I used the Wishful Elegance set along with the latest Mojo Monday sketch.

Hop along with us to help celebrate Wendy's birthday! Thanks for stopping by!

Dee Woodland
Regan D'Agostino
Maria Fiscella
Jewels Wells
Charlene Austin
Stephanie Day
Dana White
Karen Motz
Pam Imholz
Charmaine Ikach <-----YOU ARE HERE!!!!
Jackie Pedro

16 comments:

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

SUPER cute!!! I love the stitching!!

Michele Kovack said...

Wendy is going to love it! This is fabulous! Love the bright colors and the stitching!

Regan said...

oh snap...love this bright and BEAUTIFUL card!!

Deanna said...

Oh wow, this rocks!

Rose Ann said...

This is such a pretty birthday card!! Love your flowers with the bling centers!!

Chris K said...

Great card. What pattern paper did you use?

Juanita B said...

Spectacular card and colors!!

I don't know who came up with the birtday blog hop but it sure is cool. TFS.

mimi said...

Hello Charmaine,
I found your blog through PTI's blog hop on Monday night. Today when I was revisiting some of my favorites, I noticed that you are from Pittsburgh. Me too!! I live in the North Hills area. I guess it can really be a small world sometimes. :) I just wanted to say hello and how much I have been enjoying reading your blog. I will be sure to visit often for inspiration. Hope you are enjoying the sunshine we have here today :)
Fondly
Mimi~

Karen Motz said...

Love this Charmaine! The pop of black is wonderful with all the cheery colours!

Alex said...

Really pretty Charmaine, I love the colors!! I had to laugh when I saw the arrow saying "you are here" - for some reason it gave me the giggles! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jennifer Holmes said...

I love the bright cheery colors you used on this card, Charmaine! Ah...makes me want Spring even more!

Anonymous said...

I am so touched, really! Deep down I hoped a little happy birthday from my Loonies but not all you guys which makes it even more special! I am so glad we got to meet that short time but consider you a dear friend! Thanks my love for the great birthday hop!

Robin McK said...

So cute! Love those flowers with those papers!

Dana White said...

Charmaine this is stunning & what you said about Wendy is so true; i am lucky enough to live near her & we get together regularly for eat & vino; she rocks!

AKiteFlier said...

TOTALLY fabulous Charmaine - ACK - you were on the stampin cruise too??? And I didn't get to meet you? Or maybe I did but did not KNOW who you were then LOL. Was that just the BEST cruise ever? Great card and SO fitting for Wendy girl.

Jo said...

What a lovely card! I've seen three made with this paper and I just love it, I am going to have to get mine out and do something with it! TFS :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails