Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thinking of You

When I saw this bird punch in the Stampin' Up mini catalog, I thought it was ADORABLE! What an easy (and did I say adorable) way to add a focal image to your project. . .especially when you're using a set that has frames, flourishes and sentiments. No coloring involved AND you can use up pieces from your scrap bin!

I used the Accent Notes set from Verve Stamps. I just love how the bird nestles perfectly into the frame from this set and the sentiment fits perfectly as well. This card could even be cut down to a 4.25" square.

Hope you're having a great week! Thanks for stopping by today! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Accent Notes (Verve Stamps); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine), Summer Sunrise (PTI); Paper- Bitty Dot Basics, Pure Poppy (PTI); Accessories- bird punch, ticket corner punch (SU), ribbon (Darice); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! LOVE those colors together and that punch is neat! :)

Kim said...

Oh my, this is just adorable! Hey, I'm right over Julie...how fun is that! :-)

Juanita B said...

Hi Charmaine;

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

It's been way too long since I've written but I've learned to live with the things I cannot change about me.

I am still astounded by your wonderful work, you are amazing!
This card is fabulous, inspiring, and beautiful, TFS and continued blessings.

Juanita

Ravengirl said...

Sold! Wow, I think I will have to get one now!

Christi Flores said...

This is too cute! Loving that punch!

Juanita B said...

WOW, that looks like fun, you did such a wonderful job with the color. I looks clean and simple, I think and can be used in so many ways. I can't wait to try that punch. TFS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails