Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Let's Do Coffee

Here's another card using the Fueled By Caffeine set from Our Craft Lounge. I used some papers from some Die Cut With a View stacks I had sitting around. I thought these colors went well with the coffee theme. I think the retro look of the coffee pot is adorable. I'd love a coffee pot that looked like this! :) This is another card I can add to my "just because" pile. As you know, I love to send cards for no reason at all. As a matter of fact, I'm better at sending "just because" cards than cards for a specific occasion. Are any of you like that? I guess it's because there's no deadline on the just because cards. . .ya just send them when you're thinking about it! LOL

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're having a great day!

3 comments:

Juanita B said...

Ooooooo,aaaaahhhhh, such awesomme colors and it's wonderful how everythig coordinates! TFS.

Alex said...

LOVE this card!! The warm rich colors are fabulous, and makes me WANT coffee, LOL!!! I want this set.....and oh so many others!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

Very yummy! Great colors!! YOu are super at sending cards - I need to be more like you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails