Monday, January 4, 2010

Grateful Heart

It's amazing when I look back through my card files just how many I never post on my blog. I guess I create them before I'm "allowed" to share them, and then after I'm allowed to share them, I forget! LOL

Here's a very simple card I created during the last Verve release using the Grateful Heart Plain Jane. I also used a flower image from the Budding Blossoms set. I used some Christmas Stickles on the flower to compliment the glittery ribbon. The die cut piece that the flower is stamped on was actually sitting on my desk from another project for which I never used it. Gotta love when a card comes together quickly AND you get to use scraps!

Today, Savannah started back to school. Christmas break seemed SO fast. They only just got out of school for break it seems! She was so excited to go back to school, though. She missed her friends and her teacher. :) Now I miss her! I suppose she'll be home before I know it, though! Hope you're having a great day!

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love this, Charmaine!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, Charmaine!! I love that beautiful flower and your pretty background!!

Danni said...

What a great card...love the monochromatic theme...pretty!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the red! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails