Saturday, January 30, 2010

Have a Lovely Day

Here's another card using the Tree-mendous Love set from Our Craft Lounge. I took the solid heart from the set and stamped it in Grapefruit VersaMagic ink on Kraft cardstock. I cut out a rectangle and then distressed the edges to give the card some texture and to separate the focal point from the card base. I added some dots around the hearts with a white gel pen and used a border folder from the Frills Cuttlebug set and trimmed around the embossing. Simple and sweet. Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Tree-mendous Love (Our Craft Lounge); Ink- Gingerbread, Grapefruit (VersaMagic); Paper- Kraft, Bitty Dot Basics (PTI); Accessories- white gel pen, Frills Cuttlebug folders (Provocraft), corner rounder; Finished card measures 4.25" square

1 comment:

Joy said...

Charmaine, I absolutely adore this card. I didn't even recognize this set. So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails