Sunday, January 10, 2010

Papertrey Ink Click Simple Sneak Peek


I have a sneak peek for you today of one of the new templates in the Click Simple template library from Papertrey Ink! This is the Elephant from the Rock-a-Bye Baby template collection!


I couldn’t get over how adorable this little template was when I saw it! For my project, I used it to create a “Welcome Baby” card, but it would also be perfect for child birthday invitations or even a “Don’t Forget” kind of card! I have so many ideas running through my head for this template and I can’t wait to try them all!


Complete instructions & supply lists for this project will be provided in the companion idea download that comes with the template and will be available for purchase on January 15th.
For more Sneak Peeks, head over to Nichole's blog, and see more template peeks by visiting Kim, Becky, Jennifer and Kelly!

15 comments:

Jennifer Holmes said...

Oh, how stinkin' cute is this, Charmaine?!? I just love all the little details...the eye, ear, bow...it's all just so adorable!

Diane Jaquay said...

Adorable!!!

Jenn said...

I love the little details you put on this sweet fellow, Charmaine! Darling!

Marcie Sharp said...

Omigosh! This is toooo cute!!

Jennifer K said...

He is soooo cute. I can see why you love him.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Adorable and fun! This just makes you smile!

Val said...

This is so darn cute! You really brought him to life. Thank you for leaving me such nice comments on my blog yesterday.

Unknown said...

So stinking cute girl! Love those colors together!! :)

Anonymous said...

so cute love the ears I have three friends expecting this year so I better get to work on their cards this will be one of them.

Steph Zerbe said...

Shut up, this is too cute! Looks like fun to decorate too! I can't wait to see more!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Too CUTE!! Love this sweet elephant!! And the colors are super!!

Linda said...

This is just too Cute!!! Would make adorable baby cards and layout pages. thanks for sharing

Christi Flores said...

This is WONDERFUL Charmaine!!!

Unknown said...

This is just so darling, Charmaine!!

Mary (Happy Now) said...

So, so cute! I love this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails