Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Life

I was cleaning out my scrap bin the other day and came across this piece of patterned paper from the Glitter Stack. I thought I'd create a simple card with it, so I used a piece of Summer Sunrise cardstock to create my card base. I attached the patterned paper to the front and then trimmed and scallop punched enough so that the sentiment that was stamped on the inside bottom of the card, could be seen. I then stamped the ladybug trail on the patterned paper. I stamped the ladybug itself on white cardstock and cut it out. I added some glue and dunked the ladybug in Dazzling Diamonds glitter and then mounted it on the card with dimensionals. I used one of my favorite Papertrey Ink sets, Little Lady. This is such a simple little card, but sure to bring a smile through the mail! :) Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Little Lady (PTI); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine), Hibiscus Burst (PTI); Paper- Summer Sunrise (PTI), Glitter Stack (DCWV); Accessories- scallop punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU); Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

5 comments:

michib said...

what a beautiful card. It's a wonderful way to showcase some pretty patterened paper. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Such an ADORABLE card...and perfect for Spring, which I'm hoping for :) Early!! haha :) I hope you and your family are doing well! Miss you!

Unknown said...

Oh I just love this - so cute!! :)

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Very pretty card, love it!

Juanita B said...

What a beautiful card! You perform miracles with scraps. TFS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails