Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Verve!

There is NEW Verve available NOW! Five new stamp sets and two Plain Janes were released last night!

For this pillow box, I used the Heart Flutter Plain Jane and a sentiment from Love Monkey. I made the pillow box for Sankari's 3D Challenge. I used some Be Loved paper from My Mind's Eye and sponged it with some Burnt Umber ink. I stamped the heart image onto the pillow box in Burnt Umber ink and then stamped it again on Choice Buttercream cardstock. I colored that image in with Copic markers, cut it out and attached it over the stamped heart on the pillow box using dimensionals. I added some highlights with a white gel pen and some Stardust Stickles to the flourish.

This card uses the Love's Flower set. It also uses Teresa's Sketch Challenge. The papers are from the Bloom & Grow Collection from My Mind's Eye. I paper pieced the flower using cardstock and patterned paper. I colored in the letters using Copic markers.



I just LOVE this adorable little Love Monkey set! It is perfect for kid valentines or adult ones too! :) Who can resist this little monkey?


The last card I'll share with you today uses my favorite sentiment! This is the Accent Notes set and I just LOVE the Hello Sunshine sentiment! For this card, I used one of the images from the set to create a tone on tone background on the Crushed Curry cardstock. I added a little "flourish" on the bottom using the Martha Stewart Flourish punch. I LOVE that punch! Since everything was so clean, I decided to "rough up" the focal image a bit. I punched the circles out and crinkled them up. I thought it added a little contrast.

As always, there is a Bundle Deal at Verve while supplies last for those of you who can't make up your mind as to which set you "have to have". LOL Thanks for stopping by today and happy shopping!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend!!! These are amazing, I LOVE the 'Love's flower' card, it rocks!

Rose Ann said...

I LOVE all of your fabulous samples, Charmaine!! Beautiful work!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous samples!! That little monkey is a crack up - how fun!! :)

Rosie said...

Charmaine...I love all your samples. Especially the center of the flower. It is so colorful! Actually, all of them are awesome!

Pam Speidel said...

Happy Hi Charmaine! I'm still following your blog but don't comment as often as I should. Always enjoy seeing your creations and am inspired by them all! Love your cute little monkey heart and the Hello Sunshine card is OUTSTANDING! I may just have to case this one! You have the most adorable children and I'm sure they are blessing your life abundantly. Happy Stamping & Smiles 2 U, my friend! Hugs, Pam :)

Juanita B said...

You certainly inspired me to buy the bundle. Everything you created is fabulous! TFS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails