Saturday, January 23, 2010

Viva La Flower

Here's a card I made for the latest Viva La Verve Challenge. The challenge was a sketch with three "home" pictures for inspiration. I ended up using all three pictures for inspiration, so that's why that black and white is in the card!

I used the Love's Flower set for this card. The colors I used to match the inspiration are Terra Cotta Tile, Summer Sunrise and Ocean Tides/Blue Bayou. I cut out the focal piece using Plain Oval Nestabilities and then sponged Ocean Tides one before removing the paper from the die. I added a little bit of faux stitching to tie in the stitching on the ribbon.


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Love's Flower (Verve Stamps); Ink- Burnt Umber (Palette), Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Ocean Tides (PTI); Paper- Terra Cotta Tile, Summer Sunrise (PTI), All Dressed Up Stack (DCWV); Accessories- Copic markers, paper piercer, Plain Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), ribbon (SU); Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! I love that new Verve one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails