Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Celebrate Today

I don't always get to participate in the challenges at Splitcoast like I used to, so it's a great day for me when I get the chance!  :)  Last week's Ways To Use It Challenge was to not use brown, black or white ink on your card. . ."embrace your colored inks".   I almost NEVER stamp this way, so this was a nice challenge for me.  :)

I used the Birthday Buddies and Pretty Phrases sets from Paper Smooches for my card.  I stamped the fish in Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise and Ocean Tides ink.  I added a couple Dew Drops for "bubbles".  The sentiment is stamped in Ocean Tides ink. 

If you usually use brown, black or white ink on your cards like I do, I urge you to give this challenge a try!  It's a lot of fun and stretches your creativity!  :)  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Birthday Buddies, Pretty Phrases (Paper Smooches); Ink- Summer Sunrise, Ocean Tides, Hawaiian Shores (PTI); Paper- Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise, Ocean Tides (PTI); Accessories- Catch a Wave Die-namics (MFT), Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest);  Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

2 comments:

Lori Craig said...

seriously love this...

Beate said...

Charmaine, that is so cute! Love the waves, the colors you picked for the fish, the layout. Beautiful!

Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails