Friday, March 11, 2011

You Are Such a Joy To Me

It's Friday, so that means it's time for a new Viva la Verve Challenge!  This week is sweet, sweet Maureen's maiden voyage in hosting Viva la Verve, so please show her some love and play along with her awesome sketch!  I used the Kind Words set from Verve for my card along with some papers from the Lush Collection by My Mind's Eye. 

I die cut a heart using the Jotted Heart Die from Verve and stamped the sentiment along with some flowers from the set.  I sponged the edges of the heart with some Antique Linen Distress ink and added some Diamond Stickles to the flowers along with Prima flowers and a brad from the Lush Collection. 

We hope you'll play along!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Kind Words (Verve Stamps); Ink- Pure Poppy (PTI), Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Lush Collection (My Mind's Eye); Accessories- Jotted Heart Die (Verve Stamps), Medium Scallop Border Die (Taylored Expressions), ribbon, flowers, brads all from the February Key Ingredients Kit (Taylored Expressions);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

4 comments:

Donna Baker said...

what a beauty! love the sketch, hope to make time this weekend to play - I haven't touched any of my Verve in too long. hope you have a great weekend friend!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! So classy and elegant - love the brown!! :)

Beate said...

Wow! That's gorgeous! Love the paper you used!
Hugs and smiles

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a cool card! I LOVE the way you stamped that heart and these papers are so fabulous together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails